2017-02-15

2-15 有趣分享集


Good intentions aren't always enough

好心做壞事……


1.

That's my cat

好想成為那隻貓……






2.

they see me rollin, they hatin

這企鵝好屌啊……






3.

Cat enjoys being pushed across the floor with a broom

回力貓






4.

Tetris, nostalgia just hit me in the face with a brick.

無限重複動畫






5.

Improvement

繪畫技巧終於進步了!!(喂!我說啊,那個身體呢!!!!!?????)






6.

I only need 30 points to make 40k. So here's an angry Alpaca.

你兇什麼兇啊!!!(這駱馬……)






7.

Not today, thieves.

你到底是騎什麼來上班的?






8.

This is Stockton, not fairyland.

別把有價值的東西留在車上,這裡是加州史塔克頓不是仙境!!






9.

My first ever dump! (Basically all cute things and really offensive memes)

狗狗:喂?警察嗎?我的蛋蛋不見了……可以幫我找嗎?(看來國際盜懶覺連狗都不放過啊~迷之音:喂!那是被主人抓去閹了啦!!)






10.

Did you know that Patrick Stewart's wife is 39 years younger than him?!

你知道嗎?派催克史都華的老婆比他小39歲……






11.

Zero Suit Samus and Black Cat cosplay

欣賞一下可愛的cosplayer