2017-05-09

5-9 有趣分享集


Made me chuckle.

我硬了!!……拳頭硬了!!


1.

We've all been this kid. Me, as recently as this morning. 

各位觀眾!!沒有動力!完.全.沒有動力!!






2.

MMA fighters, ring girls, aaannd a giant Cup Noodle fighter wearing a red speedo...but of course, Japan, but of course...

這杯是怎樣啦!






3.

A Good Day to Dog Hard

加料版的狗狗飛奔來啦!






4.

Drone footage of the Nelson Mandela statue 

曼德拉立體雕塑






5.

They forgot about me!

被拋棄的行李箱……大家去哪了?






6.

Kirby Glass!

可愛的杯子~






7.

Majestic as fuck.

你們在模仿個屁啦!!






8.

.

感謝你吸煙!!(葬儀社廣告~XD)






9.

Star Wars Celebration (for my first post on here I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics from the other weekend)

莉亞公主(我看是賈霸吧!!)






10.

This Kangaroo feeling the outback Aussie sunshine.

很搖擺的袋鼠~






11.

Lake Sakura (Cherry Blossom)

美到心醉