2017-05-04

5-4 有趣分享集


Not What I Was Expecting Epic Gif Dump

殺毀啦!?


1.

He's a real swinger!

我們家狗狗常去公園運動……(喂!狗是這樣運動的嗎?)






2.

Just passing through usersub

剛剛過去的那是?……






3.

Ohhh fuck!!, the stupid human will have fun with this one

惡搞貓貓的方法~XD






4.

They see me rollin'...

這樣也行?






5.

Bichon Tori The Stunning Dog With the White Afro that reminds me of experiences of  "mushrooms-on-the-beach" in Bali and Jamaica

狗狗






6.

Award for wierdest shoes?

這鞋子真的有人買嗎?






7.

Just natural things

護士:我要按壓了喔!

(放屁~)

護士:沒關係喔~這完全是很自然的~

病人:考北,是你放的耶!!

護士:我說了,放屁完全很自然的事啊~

(這護士很考北啊!!)






8.

Guess I've never seen an owl's legs before

原來貓頭鷹腿這麼長啊~






9.

THis totally happened at my work today...

撞杯?






10.

Probably costs a leg and a leg

對於殘障人仕很方便的車~






11.

Hump day/Wednesday expressed in gif form

不管她在幹麼,反正我也不在乎~XD