2016-08-25

有趣分享集8-25


MRW there are donuts in the breakroom and I'm walking back to my desk:

我第一次到吃到飽拿菜的樣子……


1.

Note: in the American national anthem, it goes, “And the rockets’ red glare,” not “And the Rock hits Ric Flair” . . .

這哪招啊!!






2.

Animated objects I'd not seen till today

開心小傢伙們……






3.

funny title

我家懶狗都是這樣玩接球遊戲的……(也太懶了吧!?)






4.

When you were born white in America but want to succeed in basketball 

死小孩!!難怪紀錄分數那麼高!






5.

it Works

你知道嗎?當你站在Macbook Pro上,它就可以變成體重計,快試一試吧!!(壞了別找我!!)






6.

A women taking photo's of the Red Arrows caught a Seagull mid-flight, perfect timing.

世界上飛最快的鳥……(呃……是這樣嗎?)






7.

Who says this dad thing needs to be that hard.

老爸餵奶的方法(這個聰明……)






8.

Just call me the soup nazi...

今日湯品:威士忌(這根本是酒館吧!!)






9.

Always thought cacti were the asshole of the plant world. Now I'm not sure

這仙人掌……






10.

Street art in Copenhagen is just beautiful 

三普是個人才,丁丁都知道……






11.

Pokemon Gone

噢!~不!!卡邱!卡邱,你怎麼了!!